Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Hair Removal
- At Bonar House Clinic we specialise in Laser Hair Removal. We have been performing laser hair removal for over fifteen years and use an Alexandrite Laser, renowned within the market for being one of the most-effective machines for hair removal.
- Laser hair removal is a thoroughly tested, clinically proven long-term solution. At Bonar House Clinic we have built an excellent reputation within the laser hair removal industry not only for our high success rate, but also for our caring and sympathetic approach when dealing with men and women who have found unwanted hair an embarrassing and sometimes depressing problem.
- If you are interested in laser hair removal but would like some more information on what the treatment entails and whether you would be suitable we are more than happy to carry out a free consultation in order to discuss the treatment further.
- If you do decide to go ahead with treatment a patch test would be required at least 24 hours prior to your first session – this can be completed at the same time as your consultation or separately.
- Laser hair removal is not suitable if you are pregnant, have used fake tan products within the previous two weeks or have had recent sun / sunbed exposure.
- Please find below guide prices for some of the most commonly treated areas. On all areas we offer a course rate of 6 treatments for the price of 5, payable in advance.
|Treatment Area||Single Treatment|
|Consultation||Free of charge|
|Upper lip||From £29|
|Face - small area||From £65|
|Half leg||From £120|
|Full leg||From £260|
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Brien or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.