Line and Wrinkle Reduction
- Reduce the tendency of lines around the eyes, known as crow’s feet, and the horizontal and vertical lines that appear on the forehead as a result of over activity of the facial muscles, with botox treatment.
- The process involves a few very tiny injections that reduce the activity of the muscles that cause the lines to form. Results can last for up to 3 or 4 months but treatments are best when the procedure is repeated regularly to maintain and develop the effect.
- This procedure is carried out by Dr Jayesh Patel and Dr M Brien.
- Crows feet both sides from £190
- Forehead horizontal frown lines from £190
- Forehead vertical lines from £190
- Special combination priceTwo areasfrom £290
- Three areasfrom £380
- Hyaluronic Fillers
- Smooth out unwanted lip lines, frown lines and the creases running from the nose to corners of the mouth, or enhance the lips and cheeks. Dr Patel and Dr Brien use a range of hyaluronic injectable dermal fillers that can be used to great effect. Dr Patel or Dr Brien will advise you on the product most suitable to treat your particular concern.
- Starting from £200
- CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment
- Dr Patel also offers CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment, to treat irregular pigmentation and sunspots, wrinkled eyelid skin, crow’s feet and wrinkles on the upper lip, at his clinic. A consultation can be booked to discuss this treatment with Dr Patel at Bonar House Clinic.
- The fractional modality enables small islands of skin to be left behind as the laser only makes numerous punctures through the skin. The depth and density of the laser treatment is adjusted according to the patient’s skin type and the condition being treated.
- This is usually a one-off treatment with an expected downtime of just five to seven days, unlike that normally associated with conventional CO2 laser.
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Brien or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.