Dermal Roller and Dermal Pen
- Dermal Roller and Dermal Pen
- Treat cellulite, hair loss, stretch marks, acne and atrophic scars or tighten your skin in general with a course of dermal roller or dermal pen treatments. The dermal roller is most suitable for larger areas such as the whole face or body whilst the dermal pen is specifically designed to treat smaller areas like the upper lip, the eye area and individual scars.
- After a topical anaesthetic cream has been applied either a roller with the highest quality needles or the dermal pen is passed across the skin creating very minute holes. This leads to a healing response, in which there is an increased formation of collagen and elastin and an improved blood circulation, with resulting smoothing of the skin. In addition the micro channels created provide a pathway for products designed to be used with this treatment to penetrate more easily improving their ability to treat specific conditions. One of our specialist trained therapists will be able to advise you on the number of treatments you are likely to need but this is usually between 2 to 5 depending on the condition being treated.
- Individual treatment - Derma Pen £75
- Course of 3 - Derma Pen £200
- Individual treatment - Derma Roller £150
- Course of 3 - Derma Roller £400
A complimentary appointment can always be made for you to discuss any of the treatments in more detail with one of our therapists. Please note, a consultation for any advanced procedures carried out by Dr Brien or Dr Patel will incur a £30 charge, this can be redeemed against the cost of your procedure if booked.